Original Shell Cordovan leather from the famous Horween Tannery in Chicago is one of the most exclusive premium materials that the leather market offers.
In its special tanning process – unlike cattle hides – the meat side and not the grain side is processed. This creates a dense, fine-fiber structure with a mirror-like surface.
- Shell Cordovan leather from the Horween Tannery in Chicago, USA
- stainless steel Adapters and Clasp
- waxed Gütermann thread
Compatible with all Apple Watches:
Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & SE
Our adapters and the clasp will perfectly match your Titanium, Steel, Aluminum or Nike version.
BandWerk straps are elaborately handcrafted by highly skilled artisans in Germany.
Get a glimpse behind the scenes of our production process here...
To retain the characteristic look of your leather strap for years to come, we recommend following these care instructions:
- Keep your watch strap away from moisture and humid environments. In case the leather accidentally gets wet, remove the strap from the Apple Watch and clean the surface with a soft, dry cloth.
- Even though your leather strap resists everyday perspiration, we recommend changing it for a dedicated sports strap, when engaging in sporting activities.
- Remove your strap from the Apple Watch case at least once a month to clean the adapters and the bandslot, especially after it gets wet.
If you have any questions about your watch strap, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always gift-wrapped: Packaged in a wooden box, wrapped in elegant banana paper
Carefully handmade in Germany
Color-matching adapters and clasps for every Apple Watch model