Tegu leather is characterized by its tightly spaced slightly glossy scales.
The extravagant, luxurious appeal is unique to this material and it can't be compared to anything alike.
- vegetable tanned Tegu Leather
- stainless steel Adapters and Clasp
- waxed Gütermann thread
Our straps carry the species protection flag of the IRV (Internationaler Reptilleder Verband e.V.), which – by using the CITES process – provide complete proof of origin of the leather.
The Tegu Lizard leather used by us was guaranteed to be obtained under perfect conditions according to species protection law.
We strongly recommend keeping the species protection flag in order to be able to present a proof of origin for a later resale of the strap.
Compatible with all Apple Watches:
Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & SE
Our adapters and the clasp will perfectly match your Titanium, Steel, Aluminum or Nike version.
BandWerk straps are elaborately handcrafted by highly skilled artisans in Germany.
Get a glimpse behind the scenes of our production process here...
To retain the characteristic look of your leather strap for years to come, we recommend following these care instructions:
- Keep your watch strap away from moisture and humid environments. In case the leather accidentally gets wet, remove the strap from the Apple Watch and clean the surface with a soft, dry cloth.
- Even though your leather strap resists everyday perspiration, we recommend changing it for a dedicated sports strap, when engaging in sporting activities.
- Remove your strap from the Apple Watch case at least once a month to clean the adapters and the bandslot, especially after it gets wet.
If you have any questions about your watch strap, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always gift-wrapped: Packaged in a wooden box, wrapped in elegant banana paper
Carefully handmade in Germany
Color-matching adapters and clasps for every Apple Watch model