In order to achieve this unmistakable multicolored look, the leather is dyed several times using different colors during the complex tanning process.
In a final step every band is treated individually by hand, to expose the deeper layers of the leather dye. In addition to that, this band will change its appearance over time and develop a beautiful patina on your wrist.
- leather elaborately processed to achieve a multicolor look
- Provenance of the leather: Italy
- stainless steel Adapters and Clasp
- waxed Gütermann thread
Compatible with all Apple Watches:
Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & SE
Our adapters and the clasp will perfectly match your Titanium, Steel, Aluminum or Nike version.
BandWerk bands are elaborately handcrafted by highly skilled artisans in Germany.
Get a glimpse behind the scenes of our production process here...
To retain the characteristic look of your leather band for years to come, we recommend following these care instructions:
- Keep your watch band away from moisture and humid environments. In case the leather accidentally gets wet, remove the strap from the Apple Watch and clean the surface with a soft, dry cloth.
- Even though your leather band resists everyday perspiration, we recommend changing it for a dedicated sports strap, when engaging in sporting activities.
- Remove your band from the Apple Watch case at least once a month to clean the adapters and the bandslot, especially after it gets wet.
If you have any questions about your watch band, feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
Always gift-wrapped: Packaged in a wooden box, wrapped in elegant banana paper
Carefully handmade in Germany
Color-matching adapters and clasps for every Apple Watch model