The vintage look and feel of this strap is achieved by an extensive finishing process of the leather. Part of this process is brushing every single strap by hand, in order to create an unmistakeable and unique appearance.
Let your Apple Watch shine in a whole new light by combining it with a traditional vintage leather strap.
- leather elaborately finished to receive a vintage look
- vegetable tanned in Germany
- stainless steel Adapters and Clasp
- waxed Gütermann thread
Compatible with all Apple Watches:
Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & SE
Our adapters and the clasp will perfectly match your Titanium, Steel, Aluminum or Nike version.
BandWerk straps are elaborately handcrafted by highly skilled artisans in Germany.
Get a glimpse behind the scenes of our production process here...
To retain the characteristic look of your leather strap for years to come, we recommend following these care instructions:
- Keep your watch strap away from moisture and humid environments. In case the leather accidentally gets wet, remove the strap from the Apple Watch and clean the surface with a soft, dry cloth.
- Even though your leather strap resists everyday perspiration, we recommend changing it for a dedicated sports strap, when engaging in sporting activities.
- Remove your strap from the Apple Watch case at least once a month to clean the adapters and the bandslot, especially after it gets wet.
If you have any questions about your watch strap, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always gift-wrapped: Packaged in a wooden box, wrapped in elegant banana paper
Carefully handmade in Germany
Color-matching adapters and clasps for every Apple Watch model